Sunday, January 22, 2012

Curling Baby girls Hair- the easy way!

Recently I did this to my daughters hair and loved how it turned out. the curls remind me of perm- style curls :) My favorite part is that it did not take very long at all, so I was able to get it all done without my baby girl trying to squirm away (she just watched a cartoon)

 Would you like to know how???
First, I sprayed my daughters hair until it was DAMP (not soaking, or it will take forever to dry!) You may want to do this in sections as some pieces may dry before you get to them.

Then, I took a section of hair (I find its best to do smaller sections rather than big sections. Mine were a little big)
Then I began to twist that section of hair....
until the whole strand was completely twisted...
after the whole strand is twisted, continue to twist the strand and it will start to curl up on itself....
continue twisting until the strand has curled up into a little ball. secure with a hair tie....
You could leave it in overnight... but I did it earlier and was just testing to see how it turns out (I also didn't want the little stinker to pull them out at night! She's 2...) Wait for her hair to dry completely... and then some...
Once dry, take out the little "knots" and see the finished result! (you'll need to fluff it up a little bit to blend the sections)

No comments:

Post a Comment